How I'm Spending the Last Days

Well, the End might be right around the corner. According to the *news* - there are a few mad scientists hiding in a lab somewhere who have their fingers on the *button* that will send this planet - world into the Next. Yes. They have managed to devise a way of splitting the atom, create dark matter and apparently destroy that - and in effect bringing us all into the *void and null* we all know so well from Bereishit.

So - I'm figuring if it's a done deal and this Tishrei will actively be the 6th Day of Creation when this world was formed - i.e put into motion - hit with the ON switch - infused with Love and Light - then its destruction might be right on target and would require some time to deconstruct completely - and would naturally take its course over a few weeks - till we hit Tishrei.

So - how am I spending the Last Days? Well, I'm painting this *dwelling* like I told my landlord I'd do. It's in the contract. Might as well keep my word. It all counts. And I'm not holding grudges. Being lighter. Flowing more. Trusting. And knowing that whatever happens it's Hashem's will.

Still have to photograph the olive tree. Will do that tomorrow and post it. Might was well document the Last Days.

Basically just trying to be helpful where and when I can. What else is a human being supposed to do. If it ends, there's a beginning and I just know - it's gotta be better than this.

Anyone interested in reading about the End of Times Machine - Read it

I guess there's nothing else to do except to say: keep your karma clean.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim