Enough - Can't Go On - Too Much - Too Much - Too Much

If I die.
No one will mourn.
I think only my angels would
miss me.
My imprint on this world
being such a clumsy one.

This is never a good place for me to be.
Being totally overwhelmed by life
and what I need to deal with.
I'm just over my head
and am losing control over everything.

I can't make it.

I don't know where else to turn at this point.
For the sake of my cats
I'm just hanging on barely.
I need someone to talk to.

I can't do this anymore.
I don't even know what to do next.

My life force is slipping away.
It's ok - this world and me.
Never really did get along.
It will be a relief.
To leave.

Comments

joshb said…
Don`t die just yet, the collapse of society is the starting point - the motivation - for the redemption, you want to miss all that now that it has come this far already !? Israel can still gather up the merrits needed during the time she collapses from her sins. There may be no more hopeful time for that then during a collapse and during great suffering. The "chutzpa" in Holland has just reached lows that I can`t even describe in the remotest sense because that would be chutzpa. Let`s just say it is unbelievable and unprecedented. This ought to be proof too that the redemption is near & that the current world is dying: room for something better ! For everyone, including you !

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim