Burning

Smoke infuses the house, fresh washed hair, eyes
burning, the acrid smell has now permeated
the house, the outside orange street lamps
are clouded, as another criminal farmer
decides to use the night as his cover
like the thief, Lilith and vampires.

Oh God, I cannot breathe.
Oh mama I am dying.
Shma Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu
Adonai Echad.

Biological and chemical weaponry
is being used against flesh
my lungs, I ask only forgiveness
for subjecting you to living here
And ask the God of Retribution
to act quickly and swiftly to
even the scores with the evil
doers. Now. Now. Now.

My eyes. So harsh
for these soft ones.
All creatures here
innocent - I pray
that the plague that
descended be stopped.

Negeif Ti-Atzer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim