Beseeching

After the acrid and the burning
After the cesspools and the dead
bodies decaying
After the garbage uncollected
and the putrid stenches all round
Got me some Melissa and Routa.

Yeah. Been crushing that up
between weak fingers to stir
some energy up into the spine
of my yet to be healed cat
suffering so.

I go with him and him with me.

He takes me to the pain land
I take him back to
the Land of the Living
with Melissa and Routa
my new sisters in healing.

Amythest stone from Greenwich
Village, the Book of Raziel
the amulet of Rabbi Leon Levy
the prayers of Yitzhak
the mercy of Hashem
surround this feline with a Nefesh
Shokeika.

I put him in my heart.
4 felines in 4 chambers
When I made Aliyah to this Land
With me, you will come
and with me you will ascend
if you are in Agreement.

They said in union - yes.

So, my duty is to uplift these souls
demoted into felines back to their
original forms, in spite of whatever
transgressions they committed,
I will uplift them as they have
uplifted me, on so many levels
for so many years, so many times.

For this, and more, they will evolve.

And this cat now suffering so,
with Melissa and Routa, allies
in healing and the Name
Mem Hey Shin
in all its power to descend into
cells, ligaments, bones and bloodstreams
organs and neurotransmitters, receivers
and neurons
to dispel any negativity, wanton diseases
those that would harm us
ONLY heal - ONLY heal - ONLY heal

With this Name - we beseech You.

And those that read this, say:

AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim