Forgiveness

Forgiveness to those that promised yet never delivered. I give.
Forgiveness to those who demeaned me through words. I offer.
Forgiveness to those that belittled me through indifference. I extend.
Forgiveness to those that wished me harm. I forgive.

Forgiveness for the acts of cruelty, where my body was violated. It is done.
Forgiveness for the acts of abuse where my psyche was shattered. It is done.
Forgiveness for the acts of humiliation where my soul was diminished. It is done.
Forgiveness for the acts of terrorizing, shaming and mocking me. It is done.

I forgive.
I release.
I forgive.
I release.
I forgive.
I release.
I forgive.
I release.
I forgive.
I release.

Where there has been discord - let there be harmony.
Where there has been war - let there be peace.
Where there has been indifference - let there be love.
Where there has been cruelty - let there be compassion.

Let this shattered heart be whole.
Let this shattered soul be healed.
Let this shattered mind be repaired.
Let this shattered body be restored.

Into the arms of God let it be. And there it rests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim