Been Thinking About Israel

It's very hard for me - there is no doubt. But there is ALSO no doubt that Hashem knows this. Big time. And I can't help but remember what happened when the Children of Israel complained about their *plight* after leaving Egypt and when they complained to the point where Hashem just essentially gave them something to complain about and none of that generation ever made it to the Promised Land.

So I just wanted to put it out there - that I am NOT complaining about Israel. Israel is a holy land and it has immense potential to help heal the world by virtue of its light. I'm just really weary. And I really need help. BIG TIME. I need a home. A Home. And I need it very very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim