Resolution

Been through this before.
In different time periods.
Same soul, different times.
Gotten so far, broke and exited.
For whichever reason. I still don't know.
Callousness. Mine, yours, theirs. Indifference.
Turning the other way when my brother or sister
was dying.

Again. Crossroads. I keep on. For my cats.
The insurers. That I won't off myself before my Time.
To see things to their ending. Not before their time.
As designated. As Willed. As Planned.
Not before.
Not according to my ego's wishes.
Accoridng to the Creator's Plan.

And in the interim suffering.
Much.
And this is how it must be.
Till. Till. Till
I get it.
See it.
Understand it.
Experience it.
Know it.
Live it.
Love it.
Accept it.
Embrace it.

My brother's suffering.
My sister's suffering.
My people's suffering.
My own suffering.
Is one.
Is one.
Is one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim