Gratitude for This Day

Hashem, I am very grateful for the tvuna you instilled in me. Even though my nefesh can't wrap itself around what it possesses. Sometimes by fluke, I see. Thank you.
I am very very grateful for the clean air that I am able to breathe. B"H. Totally - I thank you.
I am very grateful - thankful and blessed to have peace and quiet without motors running around outside. This is a gift. Thank you.
I am grateful for the bits of light gleaned. Small like specks - they allow me to continue. Thank you.
I am thank filled and grateful for the people you bring into my life. The helpers, the angels, the teachers and the guides. Thank you.

Oseh Shalom - todah.

Comments

LoveYourLight said…
You are a beautiful sister!!!
Eden Zilpah said…
thank you precious angel.

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim