The Toll of Abuse


One of the rare photographs of my *youth*
taken by my father as he visited me
in Israel - this taken in Jerusalem near
the giant menorah.
At this point, I am clinically depressed,
having gone through numerous molestations
by various individuals, daily emotional and verbal
abuses at home, living in poverty, dropped out of
school in the 9th grade and my life as a runaway begun.
This is before going back to the States
where I ran away big time across America at 15
when I was captured and forced to go back to Israel.
My father then saw me off at JFK crying and telling me
how sorry he was.
I arrived, 16 back to my mother who promptly told me
she didn't want me.
I began then to focus on dying.
I spent a year doing that in all forms imaginable
till I was hospitalized weighing 80 pounds with anorexia.
Intervention 6 months later, after truth serum injections
left me black and blue, mother released me from children's
hospital with threats against the hospital for using me
as a human experiment - father hired a psychologist
to come to the apartment and try to heal his broken
daughter. She came all the way from Savion to do that.
And managed to bring me back from the dead.

I ran away some more.
Then was forced into enlisting into the IDF
where I tried to kill myself again.

A year later I got marred.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim