Immobility

Just lying like a cabbage
Folded within my layers
Sandwiched between cats
and black wires,

Need reprieve
in some form
bottle
joint
infusion
remedy
to take me through
over and above
to another dimension,

So sick of this plane

Detention
Held back
Wings clipped
gravity inherited

Enough paid dues.
I've sunken
I've bled
I've hit my head
I've died once
and returned
to raise a kid

You've seen my stumbles
and my blood run like wine
You've seen me in ruins
cut from neck to spine

It's enough - I'm just biding time
holding hands with pomegranate trees
and shtupping ear plugs
and caving in at the knees

take me
I'm surely done Makom
All bets are off, all jobs done
Beam me up
Bring me Home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim