Where I Have Found Shelter


I have been living here in the Northern Negev
for the past year and a half.
The weeds and thorns now are very high.
There is barely a place to enter through.
Since moving here I have been honored
with stoning, having TNT thrown at me
broken limbs, viral pneumonia, a concussion
caused by hitting my head due to heat exhaustion
and missile attacks from Gaza which is across the
fields.
I have endured this only with God
and his angels who come in various guises.

There is a reason for this suffering.
Know.
There is a reason.
And through the knowing there will come
understanding
and through the understanding
there will come wisdom
and through wisdom will come
forgiveness.
And rivers of joy will flow once more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim