Tammuz and Deep Forest

Found a CD that I'd had for ages.
Finally put it in the tray
weird - thought it was Deep Forest
in full - complete. It wasn't.
Just shards and scraps of what
was once the whole CD.

It must have been the burning
software at the time.
Hm.
So now I have a CD filled with
parts of Deep Forest and a whole
bunch of other anonymous tracks
that I must've added to the playlist
to fill up the blank CD at the
time.

I never look at the words or titles
I just know the songs by length
and tune. But this was years ago
and so will be uploading the tracks
for a communal identifying session
on YouTube.

Hopefully the names will emerge
and fill in the blanks.

It's pretty good music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim