Riddance

Paring down and back
Cutting through once again
Sifting the bags
the boxes in the
bedroom called
*storage*.
Been living in transition
now for how long?
Seems to be coming on 6 years.

Since making the resolution
to move I've packed away
the essentials. Books,
dishes, material and craft
items. Stocks of a life to be.

Combined with the present life
I lead. This makes for a jumbled
environment when I need a sheet
or just a pair of socks. Though
it's down to a science, left, right,
south and north I know my directions.

Every so often I pull out a box
and just pare that one down.
Today it was the box of bags.
Over the shoulder messenger bags.
Out.
Small duffle - out.
A microphone that won't work with
my pc and a set of speakers - out.
All to a good cause.
If one should happen.

I'd like to get to the point
where I have one box of each
necessity.
One for clothes
One for kitchenware
One of crafts
One of books
One of electronics

and
one of the items that
I use to heal with - see also
rocks, stones, supplements
and music.

I'll get faster to my destination
when things are cleared out.

The rule has always been
If I bring something in
Something goes out.
Now it's one in and 10 out.

Better to travel with a
few empty pockets
because you never know
what'cha gonna find along
the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim