Amethyst Meditation

Cleaning, my artful meditation
One square of stone at a time
I pour water and gather
Gather and pour in the
intensity of this wave
of heat only liquid
can alleviate.

In every corner now
it is apparent how
the amethysts are popping
up - this in a cluster
that one in a chip
another in a crystal
placed for context in an
atmosphere so barren and
unyielding to anything but tears.

I bumped into a chair
a bowl carrying my purple chips
waiting for stringing toppled
sending the violet beads to
the floor bouncing resounding
in little smacks as they hit
the hard surface. This too
became my meditation. Scooping
lifting, scraping, finding,
carrying, pouring and contemplating
the contents of a bowl being filled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim