Cracking

Yes.
It has happened.
The mind.
Has gone.
Snapped.
Time lost.
A day.
Second time that I can remember.
Same scenario.
Thinking it was Shabbat.
When it was *only* Thursday.
I prepared.
Cooked.
Cleaned.
Lit candles.
Made Kiddush.
Then saw people outside.
As if a normal evening.
Even having bonfires.
Because of the Mamouna.
Then I found a calender.
It said Isru Chag.
But my computer told me.
That it was Friday.
And Chabad site said
8th Day of Omer.
Then I went out.
To ask.
Without looking/sounding
like a crazy woman.
One neighbor was there.
No candles lit.
Business as usual.
Surreal.
Have lost my mind somewhere.
If it is lost, I must believe it
can be found.
I blew out the Shabbat Candles
and went online.
It is like a dream.
Maybe this is a dream.
All day long I was conscious of
Shabbat coming.
Preparing.
It was easier.
I had energy.
Things went smoothly.
I just can't believe.
It.
Dissociation or freak coincidence?
I am lost.
Truly.
Map, light, compass, key - I am 440 light years
away from Home.
Tomorrow then
Tomorrow.
I will reclaim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim