Coming Down

I went to Jerusalem yesterday to get a donated camera and breathe in.
It was hard, then easy.
Hard in waiting for the transportation.
And the pain in my back and leg.
And the frustration of just getting there, till I did.
I managed to hit my head on a low canopied bus stop.
Somehow the planners thought people need to sit
very very low and are very very short.
Which I'm not.
But I got there.
And the ride was ok.
And the arrival was ok.
I needed the elevation.
To get up from this place.
And put out my feelers - would this be Home?
So I did.
And I felt comfortable.
It felt like it was a fit.
Nothing to strain against.
No swimming against the stream.
Nothing deficient, constricting or punishing.
Just easy and familiar.
We go back a while, she and I.
I know the digs.
But my legs and back couldn't take me far.
And shoes.
Shoes.
Bloody hell shoes.
I have worn down Crocs
that slip when it's wet
and don't support my arches.
I have major issues with shoes.
I've been wearing these for over a year and half.
Almost straight.
I bought one pair of new shoes.
Splurged with a NIS 40 shekel pair
near the Carmel market.
They looked nice.
Felt comfortable.
Sort of like a knock-off version
of black high-top Reeboks.
I walked one kilometer
and they fell apart.
Yes.
They did.
The heel completely got removed from the rest of the shoe.
A first.
And I have other pairs - but with broken toes
and feet and stenosis - none fit well.
They're all foundlings
from different places,
with the exception of the
Made in China sandals
that tore after a few months.
Ironically, my father was a foot doctor.
And I've always had issues with my feet.
And shoes.
And the pain they inflict.
Though I've had a few pair
that were worn thin.
Like the Timberland hiking shoe/boots
in indigo.
They lasted.
And the leather Keds.
But till I know which shoes
will support me and won't hurt me
I am barefooted at times
And others in the Crocs.

After getting the camera from a kind person
stranger, who responded to my post for a camera
needed and offered me his old one, which was a miracle
because I can now edit old footage
and report on what is happening
Real Time.
So thank you kind person who offered your help.
Thank you very much.

I did though opt for a quick retreat from
Jerusalem - only stopping to buy some
food because it's better quality there
and then shlepping it all back - camera,
tripod, food and me to the bus and then
back to the dwelling around 4 pm.
I am gifted with a camera.
I think maybe Hashem wants me to do something
with this - big and meaningful.
To assist.
To get the message out.
I am now filled with trepidation on how.
And could this lead to some kind of
income.
And a gateway out of here.
In the meantime, I am still recuperating
from the trip.
I see the difference in the energy patterns
here and There.
If I were to live There
my health would be better - overall.
No doubt.
Just getting There - to a place suitable on all levels.
and affording it
That is the quest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim