Evil Eye Jewish Voodoo


I've been living in a place that puts the evil eye on people then hires other people to take the curse off. Case in mind - I now live in a house of the official curse remover of the region who passed on from this world about 15 years ago. Dahab Megidish. That was his name. Renowned all over for his abilities in removing evil eyes, curses and anything of the darkness that would stick to a person and render them incapacitated.

Since moving in - my cat was mauled, I've been beseiged with all kinds of illnesses, I broke my foot, I fell prey to all sorts of misfortunes and just a few minutes ago lost consciousness, hit my head on the wall, bleeding and feeling sick. Not going to the hospital - so please don't harp on this. At least till some other symptom arises aside from the bleeding, pain and general feeling sick.

Do energies get stuck in the walls of a place? Yep. Do I feel that the energies are stuck in this place? Yep. Do I feel that the energies are all around this place? Yep.

When I moved in the walls were painted as follows:

Pus yellow in the living room and Little Pony Purple and Pepto Bismol Pink - split between 2 walls with one wall half painted in greyish beigish. Apparently it was spared the fate of the LPP and PBP because a closet had been covering it up. And everyone knows when you do a paint job you always paint AROUND furniture....

Anyway - the misery is impaled in these walls. The tales of curses, this one did that one, that one went with that woman, tears, screaming WTF knows what went on in this house. I can just imagine a typical customer whispering her tale of woe to Dahab - *Help me with my mother in law she hates me, curses me, puts hot pepper in my coffee. Curse her back! Do something!* and the kindly curse expert from Morocco takes out one of his dusty volumes, consults it, writes something on a piece of paper and tells her to put it in her MIL's water and for her to drink it. And if that doesn't help she should come back in a week and get some lead to burn. You know, the heavy stuff for the heavy curses. (Apparently the lead is heated in a pan, put over the person's head and the lead then *absorbs* the curses). How do I know this? Maybe in another post.

All the women here wear red strings and blue glass eyes. All houses filled with posters of Baba Sali and a dozen other rabbis. When I first moved in Amnon the guy who clears out the weeds told me that he had a curse placed on his head and that Dahab took the curse off - not before telling him that a piece of paper with the curse was hidden in his roof. He was told to take the paper, burn it and was given a Kamiyah against the evil eye. So my question is this, in a house where people who had the evil eye placed on them and in a neighborhood where this voodoo is practiced - is it a healthy place for me to be right now?

Should I move? Yes. Again. Move #8. It's eight. I counted.
First move - Bat Ayin
2 - Alon Shvut
3 - K. Arba
4 - Tzfat
5 - Gedera
6 - Another place in Gedera
7 - Moshav Achuzam

and 8 - anyone's guess. This in 5 years.

Back to my losing consciousness. - Reasoning beyond the Voodoo -

It is extremely hot, I have anemia and drinking a glass and a half of wine probably didn't help matters either, ok. I was reaching for the laundry that was drying - and BAM. Just crumbled like nothing. Head hit wall - glasses flew off - blood pouring everywhere. Like being knocked down. By an ENTITY perchance? A stuck demon in a wall here?

But lose consciousness I did. A first or second in almost 30 years. First time was giving birth to my son.

Now - again.

Oh in the previous place I lived a man was murdered. Yep. Murdered by a tenant who wanted money. First murder in Gedera. The gas delivery guy shared that little piece of info with me. *Did you know that the owner of this house was stabbed to death?* No, I didn't, but thank you ever so much for sharing that with me.

Energy was low there too. But nothing like this.

Hey - if I die because of the blow to my head - maybe I'll just say - hope I don't come back and the next stop on the Journey will be only filled with happiness and light. That's all for now.

joy

Comments

Yiltan said…
HI, I just stumbled on to your page (maybe it was meant to happen) and I started to read and didn't stop! It's refreshing to read your words about energies!

When I was younger, I had bad dreams about a burglar trying to break in to our house. I dreamt of a man with a gun, well anyway, my nan came round after hearing the dreams kept occurring, she brought with her a piece of lead!! She boiled a pot of water and held the pat over my head and dropped the lead in, I was worried of not only the very hot water but the noise the lead made as it reacted with the water! After a short while, nan tipped the water away and carefully removed the lead from the bottom of the pan, the lead had taken the form of a gun and to this day I've never forgotten because I stopped having the bad dreams!

oh and p.s. I wear red string on my left wrist!!
Eden Zilpah said…
Oh the evil spells they weave. Why can't people just bless? It's just as easy - and we all know about karma - what goes around comes around, right? So - sheesh - bless, people! Bless em even if you can't stand em. It all comes back. Trust. All of it. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. So bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim