10 Gifts to Be Thankful For

I figured I'm bitching enough. There's a time to bitch and a time to just be and to be grateful for what is. There are 10 things right now in my mind that meet that criteria and they are:

10 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem for moments of silence
9 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem for food in my stomach
8 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem to have a roof over my head
7 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem to be pain free
6 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem to have clothes
5 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem to have smoke/smog free air
4 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem for meeting very kind people on the internet
3 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem for health and protection of my loved ones
2 - I am grateful and thankful to Hashem for the ability to communicate
1 - I am grateful and thankful to to Hashem for bringing me out of Egypt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim