Push or Stagnate - Either Way It'll Happen

Solidified in my not moving
Denseness, depression in the lobes
the plague of darkness descended
in it, the human lump unmoving

Jerusalem waits for me, cannot
Will not move, boogie down to it
or up - is it? up to Jerusalem
I heard only fire rises

Got no fire in me - put out
thanks so much. All of it
Now an entity solely existing
on hot air and chemical trails

Come angel. Come on over.
I am here for your taking.
If you will - come on.
I am here - languishing like
a veal thrust into its cage

I've stopped squirming
there's nothing left to protest
No stone to overturn
I swear, my job is done here
Ready - you hear? Ready!

And if it should happen
That I linger too long
On this tree
I will rot
and fall
And it's only a matter of seconds
Till the deed is done
Lump with a seed - I am, I am
Here I go
Falling.
Here I go
Fallen.
Here I go
in quicksand.
I no longer exist.
It is not for me.
It is the remnant
for which the world
will continue.
And I becomes *it*
and family trees
continue to propagate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim