Letting Go of The Baggage

It's going. All of it. All the news and the Jews in it. All of the life styles. All of the sentiments. Just freeing myself from this entanglement called society here. In this place. It's been a process. I'm ready now to move on from this mental place, this physical space, this stance of living. Time to go. Without the load weighing on me. I will free myself up in wide open spaces and live the life I've dreamed about for so long. With my tribe. With my own people - or not. I have no qualms about living my dream out alone - in peace - without interference. I will dumpster dive and I will salvage. I will grow my own and there will be sharing and bartering. And no one will be there to judge me. Except G-d almighty. Smoke. Smog. Toxins. Evil. Goodbye. It wasn't nice knowing you. It was a frightful experience. And I am now wiser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim