Thoughts About Where it ALL Comes from, Man

This is my truth. You don't have to subscribe to it. In fact, I'm not asking you to. It's just my truth, my experience, my perspective and the way I've come to SEE reality. My life story is very long, very complicated, riled with experiences that only in very dim, dark places in the world such things are known. Yet, here I am. I've personally experienced miracles. Great ones. Some that saved my life. Of this I am positive. Some very recently. In that, all I have is my gratitude and wonder and know that all is, was and will be for the best. No matter what. In this learning curve of trust, I'm writing this. To give some perspective as to the way the presence of God acts in a person's life. And so..my thoughts -

God is one name of the Creator. God is our way of experiencing Creator individualistically and as a species. God is not a man. God is not anything we can grasp with our minds - only with our hearts in understanding the greatness of the magnitude in which all was created for - us and for our benefit. If thereis suffering there is a lesson to be learned with us. Not out there. The answer is within but to get at it knowledge must be integrated. That integration must be supported with understanding so that wisdom can be born and lived. In wisdom there is knowing of how to correct suffering. All pain, all sickness, all manifestations of darkness can be corrected and for this they are shown to us - as this is our mission to accomplish. Experience, witness, internalize, learn, assimilate, integrate and correct. God blesses us with gifts to help others and to help align mankind. It is not *destiny* or a fluke or an alignment of the stars which brought us here, together to strive and yearn for Perfection of Light, but it was, is and will forever be God. God is patient, but there are limitations on all things physical, patience is a virtue on which there are limitations, therefore there is a quickening of the pain and hearts which are breaking with such hardships.

God is love. And God is with every soul He breathed life into. Everyone. Awareness, love, honor, we are here to be God-like and to co-Create the Garden.


Thank you God for being so patient.

And to anyone here on this forum - thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim