Broken

Broken sukkah - there's no one to ask for help. Stones thrown at my house once again. A barrage. Before Yom Kippur. Could not sit in a community house of worship where people want me dead. Have no where to go. No one to speak to. Days pass, holidays go, years pass - no one can I speak to. No one understands. And it is useless to speak. Enough words. I sleep through holidays. I drug myself till I can't feel anymore. I hide from barrages of stones. I fear for my life in a lawless place. Every where I go - it is the same story. The damaged one, the leper and the AIDS carrier. The one to spit at and curse and this is my karma. This is the way it needs to be. And the end is near for me. I know it. I have it planned out. And so it will be. And there will be the final release. No more pain. No more pain. No more pain. No more pain.

I am at the end of the road.

Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Palpitations - Severe Panic Attack

Heartbreak, Panic and Foreboding

Yeru-Shalayim